Friday, July 5, 2013

shirt, shorts and DC shoes


P.S this is not me....
PRESENTING: Sofia David

Actually I don't know her in person or even who she is. 
Its just that I saw her on FACEBOOK! Then I was really AMAZED with her sense of FASHION!
or should I say.. WE HAVE THE SAME TASTE in CLOTHING.

Cause if you'll notice, girls now a days would rather use the highest heels for their
OOTD (outfit of the day).

But with sofia, I think wearing HEELS is not the only key for having a every awesome outfit.



As Filipinos are saying "simple pero rock". (simple yet awesome\m/)
With her way of clothing... she really rocks out!
Maybe that's why I LIKE HER and maybe soon I'll also Blog a SOFIA DAVID inspired
look here! hahaha HOPE YOU GUYS will like it!. 
for my opinion,
S H I R T + S H O R T S + DC S H O E S= AWESOME!!!!!!!

xoxo
...Clarisse...


No comments:

Post a Comment